Sales Skills Foundations Workshop
The Sales Skills Foundations Workshop will help you in identifying sales opportunities, and converting these prospects into confirmed sales. Participants will learn to develop value propositions that help in growing the demand for your company’s products and services. The programme will help participants to improve their sales career. The programme is designed for both seasoned sales persons as well as those who are new to sales (such as entrepreneurs).
The Sales Skills Foundations Workshop will help you learn or elevate your existing consultative selling methodology.
This week long training will focus on how to develop value propositions that help in growing the demand for your company’s products and services. The workshop is designed for both seasoned sales persons as well as those who are new to sales (such as entrepreneurs).
Patrick O’Keefeis a sales training expert that brings over 20 years of experience in B2B & B2C sales, sales management, and corporate sales consulting. His enthusiasm for helping others grow, transition into new sales, or sales management roles shows in his unique ability to coach to the specific needs of a group and/or individual.
Participants will also get two free coaching sessions with Patrick as part of the training.
Who is this for
- Sales persons working in the corporate as well as not-for-profit sectors
- Sales Executives and Sales Representatives
- Sales Team members
- Sales Account Managers
- Employees working as sales support staff and/or sales admin
- Customer Services Staff moving into a sales role
- Sales Executives and Account Handlers
- Sales Managers, Operations Managers and Account Managers
- Customer Service Managers and Relationship Managers
- CEO’s and Entrepreneurs of whom want to learn sales methods
What will you learn
- Prospecting Best Practices
- Planning for the Sale
- Social Selling Methods
- Advanced Sales presentation skills
- Effective questioning and listening skills
- Handling client objections
- Keeping The Prospects Interest Engaged During Follow Up
- Negotiations skills and closing the sale
- Proper Forecasting
- Developing relationships with lclients & customers, which is essential for long-term profitability and growth of any organisation.
- Dealing with difficult clients
- B2B vs B2C sales
At the Institute of Customer Management, we believe in using the latest technology to facilitate the learning process. As a part of some of the training workshops, participants will receive a state-of-the art Apple MacBook Air, or an iPad Pro (or similar device). The training programme will be taught with the help of these devices, thus improves the learning process significantly.
For flexibility in learning this training is one week of a two week programme.
You may complete the full two weeks by taking any of the following programmes:
Complete 2 Week Programme: Advanced Sales Management Programme
Other 1 Week Programme: Sales Management Workshop
Participants attending this training will get a joint certificate from the Institute of Customer Management as well as the
What does the training investment include
- Tuition for the full workshop
- Training material for the workshop
- Teas and lunches during the workshop
- Sightseeing tour of the city/cities
- Apple MacBook Air or iPad Pro 12.9” (or iPhone X)
- Certificate from the Institute of Customer Management
- 2 free coaching sessions with our lead trainer, Patrick O’Keefe.
Paris, Île-de-France, France