Superhuman AI Achievements and Fails
We meet every Friday for a peer-to-peer discussion of a pre-selected machine learning research paper. The paper and discussion is in English. Tuesdays we meet to discuss applied topics.
The following will be frequently updated.
1. Are human brains the most complex entity in the known universe?
2. What are the most amazing and disappointing developments in AI?
3. Is it possible for a human to achieve super-human status?
4. How have the "limitations of AI" changes over the last decades?
1. When will the First Machine become Superintelligent?
2. How Long Before Superintelligence (historical 1997 to 2008):
3. On Multi-Agent Learning in Team Sports Games:
4. Building Safer AGI by introducing Artificial Stupidity:
5. The Entropy of Artificial Intelligence and a Case Study of AlphaZero from Shannon's Perspective:
6. Neural Episodic Control:
7. Facebook, Carnegie Mellon build first AI that beats pros in 6-player poker:
8. Superhuman AI for multiplayer poker:
9. A.I. (long read from 1981):
10. 10 Things Artificial Intelligence Can't Do:
2. Progress in Artificial Intelligence:
1. DeepMind's AI Learns Superhuman Relational Reasoning | Two Minute Papers #168:
2. What superhuman poker bots can teach us about decision making | Adam Kucharski | TEDxLiverpool:
3. DeepMind Has A Superhuman Level Quake 3 AI Team:
4. The wonderful and terrifying implications of computers that can learn (Jeremy Howard):
5. No Such Thing As Artificial Intelligence (Two Minute Papers):
55 Rue d'Amsterdam, Paris, France